Sunday, January 4, 2009

After the Holidays and Sarah's Wedding

There is a new dog in town, Emmonak Village that is. It was -22 degrees with a -44 degrees wind chill. Cold has a new meaning for us and our dog can high step it much faster.
Bride and Groom start a new life. We all had a great time at the celebration with relatives old and new. 
Bride Sarah with her daddy. All I was thinking of was my memories of all the fun Abby, Sarah, Susan, and I had while we struggled through growing up and learning new things every day.
Sarah and Abby help each other while Susan and I are so far away. That is and always will be a great comfort for Susan and I to know our daughters are making sure each other are doing okay.
As we stepped outside the airport in Fayetteville, Susan and I were greeted by this beautiful sunrise promising what turned out to be a wonderful Christmas vacation with family and friends.

1 comment:

Frank Baker said...

Congratulations and Best Wishes. I know it was a great vacation.
We enjoyed meeting you all (although it was briefly), and wish you the best in 2009. Stay warm
Cloody and Frank