Sunday, November 30, 2008

Susan took this picture. It warmed up some and most of the snow melted from the trees. One day it was -8 with the wind chill it was -20. Hey, cold is cold -8 -20 just means you will freeze faster if you fall down or something.
This is a nice kid that is in both Susan's class and my class. Kids just can't keep off the net!! I will be glad when basketball starts here. Teachers have to do volunteer duty, just one hour shifts.
I think I might have put this on before, like maybe last time. They call it cabin fever. (just kidding)
Susan and I are so excited to be coming home in three weeks. It will be good to see everyone. We can't believe the time has passed so quickly. We decorated for the Christmas season!
I am going to work hard with the kids so the time passes quickly. We have an after school program 2 or 3 afternoons a week for another hour and a half. That really gets Susan and I tired be the end of the week. We do have fun with the kids though. We get to work with some kids we don't have during the day.

2 comments:

Frank Baker said...

Nice pictures and you all are ahead of us on decorations for the holidays. I know you will glad to get home for a visit, and Cloody and I are looking forward to meeting you all. Stay warm.

Winifred said...

That first picture is so pretty.

We had -3C yesterday and that was cold enough. Luckily it was very clear and no wind or snow.

Can't imagine how cold it feels in Alaska!

Like your decorations. As Frank says you've beaten us.